Saturday, November 28, 2015

Spotlight: Amy Thompson



My name is Amy Thompson. I weave together my love of the natural world though my art and gardening. My watercolors bring joy in from my garden and community to be appreciated year round. I am a juried member of the Potomac Valley Watercolorists society and a Master Gardener. I also hold a Masters degree in Social Work and have joined my group work experience with my love of art, as an Expressive Arts Facilitator. My groups, "Art from the Heart…For the Soul", provide an opportunity to explore one’s innate ability to be creative and discover new pathways to one's soul. Participation requires no recognizable artistic talent, just a curiosity and willingness to explore personal growth in a new and exciting way.

Amy Thompson, Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment