Thursday, November 26, 2015

Spot Light: Maine Scents and Seasons



When I was a little girl my Mom and Aunt used to make candles at Christmas time. They would pour them in quart milk cartons that they had cut the tops off. They would whip additional wax and dip the molded pillar they pulled from the milk carton into the frothy wax then sprinkle glitter on them. I thought that was so great! And I thought if they could do it so could I!

Over the years I have experimented and test burned a lot of different types of candles and found out that it is not as easy as it seems:) Many years and lots of trial and error later Maine Scents and Seasons was born. My business is a mix of my love for candles, nature, and the state of Maine. I will offer natural, rustic potpourris for simmering or setting out in beautiful bowls and baskets, soy candles to match my potpourri scents, as well as tarts for your warmers and so much more.

I am so honored and excited to join all these talented artisans in this Creatively Maine Pop Up Store adventure.

Tammy Hodgdon, Artisan
Maine Scents & Seasons

Please visit Tammy online at her web site, Maine Scents and at her Ebay shop

No comments:

Post a Comment