I pride myself on the compassionate care of my farm animals first and foremost. I believe that healthy, happy animals create the best quality soaps.
Compassionate Farming is My Passion!
- Mother goats raise their kids!
- Breed every other year so that the moms get a long break between when they stop milking and when they are bred again!
- I only collect milk that is leftover after the kids have what they need. I do not separate kids from moms!
- Lots of human interaction and environmental enrichment with a large, diverse pasture!
- No-kill policy! They have a safe home here!
Please, visit Shea and her lively herd of dairy goats at the Gentle Meadow Goat Farm web site, visit their Etsy Shop and find them on Facebook!
Shea Rolnick, Artisan
Gentle Meadow Goat Farm